Sex, Girls and Picking Nose

January 21st, 2005 in Writings

Sex, girls and picking nose? Not related, right? Here’s what my friend told me yesterday. He’s a guy.

You know why girls enjoy sex?
- Try picking your nose, don you just feel good?
(ooh, it depends :P )

You know why girls don’t like to have sex when they’re on period?
- Try picking your nose when you nosebleed, do you enjoy it?
(eeewww…….)

You know why girls don’t really enjoy sex when you’re using condoms?
- Try picking your nose with a glove, do you love it?
(eewww…….)

You know why girls don like to be raped?
- Try to have other people picking your nose, you want it?
(OMG…. HAHAHAHAHAHA)
:lol: My friend is insane.

Popularity: 2% [?]

9 Responses

Jump to Comment Form

1. 1 Gravatar Icon SubKi||er
    January 21st, 2005 at 12:13 pm

Nope, he’s not insane….that’s an old Phua Chu Kang joke

2. 2 Gravatar Icon GeminiGeek
    January 21st, 2005 at 12:29 pm

is it? lol i didnt realise it
    sigh~ didnt watch tv recently… :yikes:

3. 3 Gravatar Icon Reta
    January 21st, 2005 at 1:23 pm

aiyor..like that also can..:tounge:

4. 4 Clueless Dream » Blog Archive » Kenny Sia, another Keyword?
    July 6th, 2005 at 10:04 pm

[...] I wrote once about how amazing this little keyword that could definitely increase your traffic temporary, sex. I wrote about Sex, Girls and Picking Nose, a joke that I got from my friend, originated from the good old Phua Chu Kang joke. [...]

5. 5 Gravatar Icon belle
    October 11th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

so funny lah! who would have thought that sex, girls and picking nose has something in common1

6. 6 Gravatar Icon princess
    June 17th, 2006 at 10:29 pm

hey i don’t think he’s insane he is just stupid hey no means but i just guess sex girls are very much amzing .and when girls dig there noise when they are having sex they maybe feels good.peace out [from princess]
    :lol: :x but mine you when girls do those stuff boys think those are very nasty.

7. 7 Gravatar Icon indian man
    March 5th, 2007 at 12:19 am

hahahahaha…..i was eating my thosai with nice dhal curry, while reading this. Its so funny. I SPENT THE NEXT 15 MINUTES, LAUGHING until the dhal came out of my nose.keep it up. anyway, if you like to join me for some thosai, let me know. hahahaha….ayoyo, what is the world coming to ? hahahahaha

8. 8 Gravatar Icon amazon toys and games webkinz
    June 29th, 2013 at 10:13 am

Once assembled my kid testers have been having a
    blast playing HORSE and perfecting their slam dunks.
    ‘ The parents must take advice of the pediatricians before buying the bath toys for their children. You need to also make sure that you are only buying products from a store that offers you the highest number of opportunities and the most competitive prices.

9. 9 Gravatar Icon The Tao of Badass Review
    August 5th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Another person specifically make really reports I’d express. This is the very first time I personally visited your online page in order to this aspect? I personally stunned while using the analysis you have made for making this unique publish remarkable. Impressive process!